Wednesday, January 19, 2011

VA- Very Bad Men


VERY BAD MEN has a worldwide roster of scene vets and as well as newcomers, many who are brand new to TC. I probably would not have been able to contact all these artists without the tool of myspace. How sad, but true.

I can not thank all the participating artists enough. Some have been sitting by patient after getting me there tracks REALLY fast, and others were as impatient as I was to get this completed and released. Well, here it is ...



Artwork courtesy of Alex Pearson (D/A A/D).


Artists involved:
The Vomit Arsonist
Kallsup
November 14
Fecalove
D/A A/D
DBH
Regosphere
Blood Into Water
Doornen
Broadcast Damage
BBBlood
Black Bloc




http://www.archive.org/compress/trauma013

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks all who participated especially myspace.
    What is the trauma013_rules.conf file for? It doesn't open on my computer.

    ReplyDelete