Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Akoustik Timbre Frekuency - Dreamtime


Apart from Woodland Retreat, these kompositions were kreated over thee space of one week. I awoke and immediately set to work on them from 3am for one hour until 4am. This way I managed to still stay pretty much asleep during thee kreation of these. I set a deadline for myself to finish them in one week so that I didnât have chance to get used to thee routine. For thee most part I donât remember kreating these kompositions. At all.
Woodland Retreat was kreated by Priapus23, Subliminal Minnie and Jon (of Honey Ride Me A Goat). A mikrophone was placed in a tree and thee three of us sat in thee surrounding trees to form a triangle with thee mik in thee middle. We used akoustik ritual instruments including Tibetan horns, Aura Chimes, Tibetan cymbals and my shamanik rattle with perkussion sounds kreated through Jon and I playing a rhythm on thee trees with sticks. This was then kombined with some chanting vokals.
A booklet was kreated to kompliment this release.

http://www.archive.org/download/AkoustikTimbreFrekuency-Dreamtime/AkoustikTimbreFrekuency-Dreamtime_vbr_mp3.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment