Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dizzonanz Domestic - Karma Burn


1 01 --[c-Averns 09:30
2 02 Radio junkie
3 03 I Have Seen the Sunnrise: A Tribute 04:39
4 04 From M^o^untains to M-o-le Hills 05:22
5 05 elizabeth's Balloon 02:58
6 07 -Subway|<+>|niarT 02:54
7 08 Now Boarding


Lyrics:

02 Radio Junkie

Millions in the millisecond

Electro signal (thorazine)
All doped up on (dopamine)
The o so glorious mind-slave

Science in a water-main

Logic washed (and ocean marred)
Zombie riffs (on dead guitars)
The date-drugged radio-junkie

Maybe Theyíre Vexed by My Tired Vortex

Stood for something (now its dying)
No more tears (were not trying)
Slaves bound by mass opinion

Maybe Theyíre Vexed by My Tired Vortex



03 I Have Seen the Sunnrise

All is as to be expected
I have seen the sunnrise
I have seen the earth in the midst of violent thunder
The Heavens open forth upon me
And I now pay tribute to my betters
Drone on
Drone on



04 From M^o^untains to M-o-le Hills

Merry mountains on crumbling roots
Drink from the poison wells of the earth
and protest the accusations of the land about them

It is our right. It is our day.
Our day to shine out against the sky
and seek the glories of our peers through veins of molten rock

and we shall be as Gods
Enlightened to the woes of men
and pound the lands with furious vengeance
in glorious acts of ignorance

No comments:

Post a Comment