Friday, March 11, 2011

Alignak - 2005 - Mainlining Goats Blood - 03 - Ritual Mutilation video

Pouring rain beats at the door as a roar of thunder rings around and through the temple walls. As we begin chanting, The black mass. Summoning in the room is breathing fire through the womb of the chosen one to die. By death shes the sacrifice to the black abyss tonight. Flashes of lightning, evil calls and demons spread their wings! Standing at the gates of hell, the demons start to sing! Pouring down her melting face is the blood that feeds the fire. The spells have been screamed aloud to the black empire. With evil sounding howling calls, the dead speak to me. In my head they reap, clawing at my mind; they plant there evil seed. With thunder clapping I feel the change, changing me. Lightning flashes as evil calls and demons spread there wings. Standing at the gates of hell, the demons start to sing. "I am born of this land,not a choice of mine. But I'll spread all of the fear, thrashing through time.

No comments:

Post a Comment